An entertainment journalist for 20 years, Michael McCarthy was a columnist and contributing editor for the magazines Lollipop and LiveWire. He co-created and wrote for Cinezine, one of the '90's most popular movie E-zines. The only time he's not listening to music is when he's watching television shows and movies or reading, usually music magazines.
Recent Posts by Paris365
Garbage make their triumphant return with what is arguably their most pop song in years and it's sweet and delicious. Sing it now: "the violator, destroy the violator!"
Honestly, I couldn't...
Recent Comments by Paris365
- September 25, 2019 on STILL NOT FAKIN’ IT: AN INTERVIEW WITH THE LEGENDARY MICHAEL MONROE
- September 23, 2019 on STILL NOT FAKIN’ IT: AN INTERVIEW WITH THE LEGENDARY MICHAEL MONROE
- September 2, 2019 on #concertreview #livemusic = RICK SPRINGFIELD @ MOHEGAN SUN ARENA 8/29/18
- September 1, 2019 on #concertreview #livemusic = RICK SPRINGFIELD @ MOHEGAN SUN ARENA 8/29/18
- September 2, 2018 on #songoftheday / #amlistening X3: Laure Shang: “That Bra,” Enuff Z’Nuff: “Where Did You Go,” Kat Cunning: “Stay on the Line”